Holidays, especially during summertime, are often associated with going to beaches. With so many beaches all over the world to choose from, finding that awesome summer getaway can prove to be challenging.
To help you pick that perfect beach spot for your summer holiday, we came up with a list of the top five beaches in the world:
Bali is a tropical island located in the Indonesian archipelago. You are guaranteed to have the time of your life in this majestic island that has so much to offer, to wit:
- Rice paddies that surround its hillside;
- Dense tropical jungles;
- Long beaches with powdery white sand and warm, blue and inviting water;
- Surfing spots;
- Vibrant and festive Balinese culture and heritage;
- Shopping havens for clothing, locally crafted jewelry, antiques, leather handbags, artifacts and handicrafts in various street markets; and
- Magnificent temples and palaces
Hawaii is the youngest state in the United States. Apart from being home to some of the world’s best beaches, Hawaii also takes pride in the following interesting features:
- Several volcanoes situated within the state;
- Home to one of the world’s tallest sea mountain;
- Birthplace of hula;
- Originated surfing;
- Aloha spirit showcasing the warmth of the people of Hawaii;
- Six major islands to visit with each island distinct from the others and offering different activities and adventures, to wit: Oahu, Lanai, Hawaii’s Big Island, Kauai, Molokai and Maui.
Anse Source d’Argent
Anse Source d’Argent is probably one of the most photographed beaches in the world. It is situated in the island of La Digue in Seychelles. It forms part of the 115 components of the archipelago of Seychelles in the Indian Ocean. This is a must try for all beach lovers because of the following:
- Sparkling sand;
- Towering granite boulders;
- Turquoise water; and
- Shallow and calm water with a reef protecting it from the waves of the ocean.
The Maldives consists of more than a thousand islands and reefs situated at the Indian Ocean. It is the perfect destination for people who dream of beach trips because it offers the following:
- Pampering in a four-star resort with 90 resort islands to choose from;
- Swimming with tropical fish 80 feet under water; and
- 1,102 islands forming 26 atolls.
Fiji is an island nation in Melanesia in the South Pacific Ocean, situated 1,100 nautical miles northeast of the North Island of New Zealand. You can never go wrong if you pick Fiji for your next beach getaway because this place has so much to offer, to wit:
- Sugar white beaches;
- Transparent seas;
- Technicolor coral reefs;
- Ancient traditions vis-à-vis modern trends;
- 4,500-foot mountain peaks;
- Sand dunes;
- Well-blended Melanesian Polynesian cultures, greatly influenced by the Indian, Chinese and European cultures;
- Sumptuous dining;
- Ocean sports;
- Wide range of modern resort accommodations to choose from – five star islands, spa hideaways, time shares and bungalows; and
- Warm and friendly Fijians.